Fees & Insurance
Therapy Session Fees (per 50 minute session)
$165 Initial Office Visit
$137 Subsequent Session - individual, conjoint, or family
Insurance: Therapy services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is coverage for in network vs. out of network provider?
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Cigna & Cigna EAP
- Optum ~ UnitedHealthcare & United Behavioral Health
- New Avenues Behavioral Health
- New Avenues Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Magellan & Magellan EAP
- Beacon & ValueOptions EAP
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Payment: Cash, check and all major credit cards (credit card payment online, only) accepted for payment. I am registered with Chase Online payments, InstaMed Healthcare, Zelle, and PayPal.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, you will be required to pay a $60.00 No Call/No Show fee. If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hour notice, you will be required to pay a $60.00 Late Cancel fee.